GNU Source Code
HotFreeware from byLight Technologies provides advertiser supported freeware. Our first free application is 20/20, an image viewer, screen capture, and annotation program.
- 05/08/2001. 20/20 version 2.2 Update 7 is now available. This update fixes some bugs and adds a new Full Screen option for View Windows. I also added a "Lifetime" clause to the registration. In a nutshell, once you register to remove the ads, it's good for all future updates and enhancements.
- 12/05/2000. 20/20 version 2.2 Update 6 is now available. This update fixes several bugs.
- 09/13/2000. 20/20 version 2.2 Update 5 is now available. This small update fixes a bug that causes an access violation when previewing .GIF images in the open dialog.
- 09/11/2000. 20/20 version 2.2 Update 4 is now available. Bug fixes and some new stuff.
- 06/23/2000. 20/20 version 2.2 Update 3 is now available. It mainly fixes a bug for registered users that was sometimes causing ads to reappear after registration. Remember that updates must applied in sequence.
Some ISP's (MindSpring, AOL, etc.) are not letting 20/20's registration code send in the encrypted registration information. Check out the Manual Registration page to see what can be done.